Managing Director - Richard Froggatt
With a career in international leadership across the Airline, Travel & MICE sectors in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Indian Sub-Continent, UK, Europe and Middle East, Richard has run multi-national companies and held numerous industry Chairmanship and Board positions.
- Chairman – Board of Airline Representatives of Australia (BARA)
- President – Skal International Sydney
- Tourism Task Force Australia
- Board Member – Melbourne Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Trustee – Australia-Ireland Fund
Richard’s successes in the tourism sector have also seen him awarded Austria’s highest civilian honour, ‘The Knights Cross-Gold Glass’ for his successes in generating tourism to Austria and is a regular Contributing Editor for overseas media publications and Government lobbyist for changes for the travel and aviation sectors.
Contact Richard to see how Regency Tourism Group can help your business.
Director - Global Product and Services - Gaye Wood
With an expansive career in International Hospitality, Aviation and Travel spanning more than 25 years, Gaye’s career has taken her across the globe working in senior management roles in Australia, New York, Hawaii, the Indian Ocean and her home country of New Zealand - for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies and resorts.
Since her return to NZ, she has already been chosen as President-Auckland of the global travel and tourism leaders’ organisation, “Skal International” and has an active involvement in many tourism and corporate networking organisations and associations.
Gaye’s proud achievements to date include being:
- Finalist – Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year
- Governor – American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), New South Wales
- President – Skal International Sydney and Skal International Auckland
- National Vice-President – Skal International Australia
- Winner – Australian Hotels Association (AHA) Sales and Marketing Professional of the Year
- Winner – American Airlines Sales Achievement Award
- Recipient – Certificate of Appreciation, United States Department of Commerce (for services to USA Tourism)
Gaye is a Graduate of the reputed Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) and has recently completed the first stage of her Executive MBA degree.