Managing Director - Richard Froggatt
With a career in international leadership across the Airline, Travel, Tourism and MICE sectors in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Indian Sub-Continent, UK, Europe & Middle East, Richard has run multi-national companies and held numerous industry Chairmanship and Board positions.
- Founder & Managing Director – Regency Tourism Group
- Regional GM Australia/New Zealand – Lauda Air / Austrian Airlines
- Area Manager (various positions) – British Airways
- Chairman – Board of Airline Representatives of Australia (BARA)
- Tourism Task Force Australia
- Board Member – Melbourne Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Trustee – Australia-Ireland Fund
- President – Skal International Sydney
Richard’s successes in the tourism sector have also seen him awarded Austria’s highest civilian honour, ‘The Knights Cross-Gold Glass’ for his successes in generating tourism to Austria.
Contact Richard to see how Regency Tourism Group can help your business.
Director - Global Product and Services - Gaye Wood
With an expansive career in International Hospitality, Aviation and Travel spanning more than 25 years, Gaye’s career has taken her across the globe working in senior management roles in Australia, USA, the Indian Ocean and her home country of New Zealand - for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies and resorts.
Gaye's reputation has also lead to her inclusion in a wide variety of Tourism Advisory Committees and Boards including for the tourism entities of the USA, Fiji, Maldives and Caribbean. She was also a founding Committee Member for TIME NZ, the industry recognised Mentoring program, launching it into the NZ market in 2019 and now 1 of the 2 inaugural Mentors. Her other proud achievements include being:
- Finalist – Telstra Australian Business Woman of the Year
- Finalist – A Force for Good, Supporting Women Award
- Governor – American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), New South Wales
- Winner – Australian Hotels Association (AHA) Sales and Marketing Professional of the Year
- Winner – American Airlines Sales Achievement Award
- Recipient – Certificate of Appreciation, United States Department of Commerce (for services to USA Tourism)
- Past National Vice-President, Skal International Australia / Past Presidencies of Skal International Sydney & Skal International Auckland
Gaye is a Graduate of the reputed Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) and has completed the first stage of her Executive MBA degree.
Contact Gaye to see how Regency Tourism Group can help your business.
Regency Tourism Group has carefully selected a group of specialists in Social Media, E-commerce, Marketing, eDMs, Print and promotional services to complement their services - and offer you the most professional integrated solutions.
Contact us for further details.